Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Holiday blogpost 10


On the 30th of April I had to pack my clothes because my mum’s work friend let us go to stay in her bach in Coromandel near Cathedral Cove. We left home at 6:00PM and arrived at the bach at 8:35PM. It is a 2 and a half hour drive from Auckland to Coromandel. When we first got there we went up stairs to open the door then we went to explore the house. We went to look in the rooms and it looked so cool because it had art and crafts on the wall. In the Lounge is a bed and next to the TV is a pair of binoculars, a bookshelf and board games. My mum opened the sliding door for the deck so that we could go outside and look at the view but we couldn’t see anything until the morning. My favourite thing to do at night was play games with my brother and my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment