Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

(Term 4) My Goals and expectations

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.
The school holidays are over and I’m really sad, but on the bright side I get to come to school and see my friends. I also get to share my work with everybody. The amazing theme for this term is Te Wa Toi and it’s all about what different kinds of art there are. I am really bad at art so I’m a bit excited to improve my art.

This term is so exciting because we are learning about what types of art we can use. Some other exciting things happening are The Manaiakalani Film Festival and Athletics. I am really excited because I can’t wait to see all the cool movies, and run my hard out at Athletics. Another exciting event happening this term is year 6 camp. I can’t wait to have a fun time with my friends.

One of my goals this term will be becoming a year 6 camp leader. If I want to become a camp Leader I have to step up and take leadership in everything I do. Another one of my goals is becoming sports women of the year. I want to become sports women of the year because I look up at my role models who are achieving so much in sports. My role models are my uncle and aunty who both represent the wallabies in rugby and the black ferns.

What I want to learn this term is about why art cost so much money and what’s the story behind that. The reason why I want to learn about that is because the Mona Lisa costs $ 810 million dollars and it’s not even worth that much. Another big thing I want to learn about is calligraphy writing. I want to learn how to hand write like that because I’m a bad hand writer and I want to improve on my hand writing skills.

Te Wa Toi will be a great term because I am excited for the exciting upcoming events. There’s a lot on this term with events like the Manaiakalani film festival, Year 6 camp and prize giving, so I can’t wait for that and to accomplish my goals I have set for myself. Overall this could be the best term I’ve ever had because of all the exciting events, and I can’t wait to blog about all these cool things.

Task description:
In this task room 7 had to write about the new term and what our amazing goals were going to be. We all had a big lesson on how to write a proper conclusion with Mr Goodwin. I thought this task was really fun, because we got to learn how to write a proper conclusion, and I also got to share my Goals and expectations to everyone. I enjoyed this task a lot and I hope we get to do this task again.

No comments:

Post a Comment