Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Sponge Throw

Walt: In this task we were asked to write a successful recount.

Have you ever got the chance to get your teacher soaking wet?


Well this morning I certainly didn’t expect to be throwing freezing cold sponges at my teacher.
This was so exciting and at the end Mr Goodwin’s face ( Mr G ) was red from the hard slaps of sponge.
If you want to find out what happened read on.


On a normal school morning Mr G told us we were going to be having a lot of fun. He explained our
instructions and told us that we were walking down to the field. As we were walking he was holding
flippers, scuba gear and big fat googles. It made me think would he be swimming somewhere, but then
where would he swim. After a long walk to the field it was already boiling hot but you won’t believe what
we saw. Mr Sommerville ( Mr S ) and Mr J were all geared up with smiles on there face, and it didn’t
look good for the teachers one bit.


Firstly we got told our instructions and what the game was called. The name of the game was target
your teacher. We had to throw freezing cold sponges at our teacher so they could get as soaked as
possible. Than the fun began. Mr S said “executioners ( us ) are you ready”. We said yes than hard
chilly sponges went flying in the air and smacking our teachers. Loseti dipped his sponge in the freezing
water, then he chucked it so hard it hit Mr G’s face and made it red the entire time, but that’s not it the
story get worse.


Paschal was so excited to target Mr G that when he threw the sponge it hit a part of Mr G, that you
don’t want to know about. The game paused for a couple minutes, and everyone was laughing and
cheering Paschal on, because it was just so hilarious. Finally the game continued and it was my turn.
I looked Mr G in the eye and said I’m going to get you so bad. So I dipped the sponge in the cold Ice
water, aimed at my target and fired with all my strength that I hit his stomach so hard he was sore the
rest of the time. I wasn’t finished yet I grabbed the wet sponge and rubbed it all over his face so that he
could have a nice freezing cold wash.


After all of that our exciting fun time had ended and it was prizegiving. Three students got chose to
get there bucket and tip it all over their teachers head. Our winners were Chance, Loseti and
Paschal of course. They were all amazed when they got chosen and one by one they each tipped
the Ice cold water over Mr G’s head. He was soaked compared to the other teachers.


I had such a fun time with my friends. I recommend your class should do this activity to because
you will build a lot of friendships like we did. That activity was so fun and I wished it had never end.

Task description:
In this task room 7 had to create a successful piece of writing. Our writing Included us throwing freezing
cold sponges at our teachers so it could hit them as hard as possible. This was really fun when we
did it.

Here's a video from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment