Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Art reflection

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Creating my piece of artwork I felt proud because I created it all by myself. It took me 1 month just to finish my artwork.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed doing everything with my friends and helping them with their artwork. I also loved vividering because when we outlined our paintings it looked much better.

What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The hardest thing for me was painting because I was trying not to go outside the lines. I didn’t like some of my painting because it was very messy but when I was vividering the messy bits went away.
How can I do my art better next time?
I can do my art better next time by trying not to make it messy and to take more time on my painting instead of rushing. I  should make my patterns much larger so that it will be easier for me to paint.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing was that Eden had to dye her painting because her artwork was so beautiful but her patterns were small.It was  interesting because she had a lot of problems and she had to ask for help.
What did I learn most about?
To be careful when you paint also be careful when you outline your painting with vivid. To draw your patterns and details big.


No comments:

Post a Comment