Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Holiday blogpost 7

On the 25th of April it was ANZAC day. I went to the onehunga ANZAC parade because my aunty Rochelle was in the parade with her kidets group. I woke up very early and I showered and got dressed into summer clothes. After that we left to go to onehunga and we saw my family. We all went into the cafe to have a cup of tea and a hot chocolate. When we were having our hot chocolate and cup of tea my cousins Leila, Samuel and Ashleigh came and Samuel was holding a hoverboard I got to have a turn I know how to ride one now. Then the parade started the kidets group marched down the road then the scouts group came marching after them. The meeting finished and we all took photos with my aunty and went back home.

20160425_110518.jpg20160425_110541.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment