Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Paideia Seminar Reflection Term 3

On tuesday we had our first seminar of this term. Is being civilised such a good thing?

We had to talk about what civilised means to you. Being civilised means being well mannerd and kind. It also can mean things changing over time like schools, technology and houses. I think being civilised is a good thing but at the same time it’s not. I don't think it's a good thing because people keep making new things and are not looking after traditions

I think I did better at this seminar than the last seminar because I piggy banked on other people’s ideas. My goal was to talk more and I did. I talked more than the last seminar. The thing I need to work on is when I have talked enough I need to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment