Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Immersion assembly



This Term ,Pt England schools new topic is Survivors. This morning room 13 went to the hall for immersion assembly. All the teachers were dressed up in crazy costumes.

My favourite item was team 5 they were the funniest team. They had a challenge, the team 5 teachers had to get chopsticks and eat the noodles. Miss Clark was the winner and took home Morris the mascot.

My second favourite item was team 1 and their karaoke. They had to sing roar, they were funny. Marika won the prize and it was a trip to the zoo with team 1.

This was the funniest immersion assembly this year and a great start for the term. I wish they could do another immersion assembly like this. I am really looking forward to inventing my own dinosaur.


No comments:

Post a Comment