Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Free writing

I have friends there names are called Pisirina, Lillyana,and Jade.We always have fun together.My  favourite time was when we talked on the balcony. We had juices and then we started playing mum big sister little sister and in the game we pretended that we could go shopping. So we went shopping and we bought beautiful pretend dresses. We tried on our beautiful  pretend Dresses.My beautiful pretend dress had light blue sparkles and a pink ribbon. Pisirinas dress had a purple ribbon and yellow shining stars. Lillyanas dress had a red ribbon and red hearts  also Jades dress had a orange ribbon and colourful flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Love you imagination Vona...Keep it up darling

    Love you

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Levonah

    Well Done Levonah, I love your story about your friends and what yo0u do with your friends, keep up the good work. Remember to work on your punctuation in your storys and well done I love your story.

    Kind regards
    Leila
    Class 1
    Year 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Levonah

    Well Done Levonah, I love your story about your friends and what yo0u do with your friends, keep up the good work. Remember to work on your punctuation in your storys and well done I love your story.

    Kind regards
    Leila
    Class 1
    Year 8

    ReplyDelete