Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Term 4 reflection

This term and year has been amazing. We did lot’s of fun things and we even got to
go to gravity. I am very sad because this will be my last ever day in extension
and my last week at Pt England school as I’m going to a different school. I have
had so much fun at extension spending time with my friends and learning more.
have had lots of opportunities being in extension and at my school. One of the fun things I got to do was 3d pens. I got to create jewelry using a 3d pen and had lot’s of fun with it. A fun highlight was when all the extension students got to go to the museum ( Talanoa Program ) and learn about the pacific collection. It was so cool. We even got the chance to touch some pacific artifacts, take photos of them and learn more about what they were used for and where they came from.

Another highlight was from 40 hour famine. It was so much fun that we stayed
up till midnight because we played around, played games and had our amazing
concert. I remember my team the yellow team , Jane and Eva winning the
entire concert with our amazing dance.


Finally a highlight I will never forget is the xmas party that we had. We
had so much fun eating, dancing and having fun.

Overall I thought this year was my favourite year of all the time I was at pt England. I had so much fun with all my friends and teachers and I will never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment